Latest Bryce Young Odds: November 2023
Young odds of winning Offensive Rookie of the Year are now +20000, according to DraftKings Sportsbook Carolina. His chances of winning the award are now 0.7%, which is down by 1.7% since the last update. He now has the 17th-shortest odds to win the award.
He no longer has odds listed to win the MVP Award.
|🏆 OROY Odds:||+20000|
|🚫 MVP Odds:||N/A|
|🙌 Most Reg. Season Pass. TDs||+15000|
|🏈 Most Reg. Season Pass. Yds||+25000|
|✅ Last Verified:||November 29, 2023|
Bryce Young Odds: Latest Updates
Here's a recap of Bryce Young's rookie season in 2023:
- 📅 Nov. 27: The Panthers fire Frank Reich after a 1-10 record through 12 weeks. Special teams coordinator Chris Tabor is named interim head coach.
- 📅 Nov. 26: ESPN BET North Carolina lists the Panthers as underdogs vs. Bucs in Week 13.
- 📅 Nov. 19: Young throws one interception returned for a TD in a lob-sided loss to the Dallas Cowboys, 33-10. He completes 55.2% of his passes en route to throwing for 129 yards, throwing for 1 TD.
- 📅 Nov. 9: The Panthers offense looks listless under playcalling offensive coordinator Thomas Brown, despite playing the struggling defense of the Chicago Bears.
- 📅 Oct. 29: Young earns his first victory as a pro, playing the best game of his career. He completes 71.0% of his passes for 235 yards, throwing for 1 TD.
- 📅 Oct. 8: Young puts up the most passing yards (247) and touchdowns (3) of his short NFL career. He completes 61.0% of his passes but throws two INTs.
- 📅 Oct. 1: Young plays his best game of his short NFL career in his return, completing 78.1% of his passes en route to throwing for 204 yards and rushing for 10 yards, but his award stock falls as he loses a fumble returned for a TD.
- 📅 Sept. 24: Young was ruled out of Week 3 with an ankle injury.
- 📅 Sept. 10: Young throws his first NFL touchdown pass but also two interceptions.
- 📅 July 26: The Panthers name Young their starting QB for 2023.
- 📅 Apr. 27: Bryce Young is drafted No. 1 overall by the Carolina Panthers.
The Panthers made a huge splash the 2023 NFL offseason when they traded WR D.J. Moore for the No. 1 overall pick in the NFL draft. The Panthers used the selection to draft the Heisman-winning Alabama QB in the first round, giving the team the franchise QB it has been lacking since Cam Newton's departure.
Where Can I Bet on Bryce Young Odds?
You can bet on Bryce Young's performance in his rookie year with most major sportsbooks within the U.S. In order to wager, you must be located in a state or jurisdiction where sports betting is legal.
For those living locally, North Carolina sports betting is legal in limited locations at tribal casinos since March of 2021.
Recent legislation has legalized mobile North Carolina sports betting and retail sportsbook expansions, likely going live in early 2024.
Bryce Young Odds to Win Offensive Rookie of the Year
Bryce Young's odds of winning the 2023 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year are +20000, much longer after losing in Weeks 11 and 12.
Young has stiff competition for the award, even within his own division. His division rival Atlanta Falcons drafted Texas running back Bijan Robinson with the No. 7 overall pick. He has +3000 odds and an implied probability of 3.2% of winning the award, making him the fourth ranked of all rookies to win the 2023 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award.
Young is not the only quarterback in contention; Texans QB C.J. Stroud (drafted No. 2 overall) is the overwhelming odds-on favorite to win the OROY award. Stroud is the leader at -10000 odds with an implied probability of 99% of winning the award.
Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds: Top 10
Here are the 10 rookies who have the best odds of winning the 2023 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year, according to DraftKings*:
|🥇 C.J. Stroud||-10000|
Bryce Young's odds got much longer, going from +4000 to +20000 to win the 2023 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year after a rough beginning to his NFL career with disappointing starts, a missed game due to injury, and leading his team to a 1-10 record.
*Some North Carolina sportsbook promos could increase these payouts with an odds boost or profit boost.
Past Offensive Rookie of the Year Winners
A quarterback won the award in two of the last five seasons, when the Arizona Cardinals Kyler Murray (2019) and Los Angeles Chargers Justin Herbert (2020) captured the title. A quarterback has not won since the 2020 NFL season.
Here's a look at the last 10 Offensive Rookie of the Year winners, listed out by year:
Latest Bryce Young MVP Odds
DraftKings Sportsbook Carolina no longer lists Bryce Young with odds to win the 2023 NFL MVP.
Bryce Young Odds to Win MVP
Considering how rare it is for a rookie quarterback to win the NFL MVP award and Bryce Young's performance so far, DraftKings Sportsbook Carolina no longer lists his 2023 NFL MVP odds.
Past NFL MVP Winners
Here are the last 10 NFL MVP winners, listed by year:
- 🏆 2022: Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes
- 🏆 2021: Packers QB Aaron Rodgers
- 🏆 2020: Packers QB Aaron Rodgers
- 🏆 2019: Ravens QB Lamar Jackson
- 🏆 2018: Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes
- 🏆 2017: Patriots QB Tom Brady
- 🏆 2016: Falcons QB Matt Ryan
- 🏆 2015: Panthers QB Cam Newton
- 🏆 2014: Packers QB Aaron Rodgers
- 🏆 2013: Broncos QB Peyton Manning
Since the inception of the award, Cleveland Browns running back Jim Brown is the only rookie to win the NFL MVP.
Bryce Young Player Props
Bryce Young came into the NFL in 2023 with much fanfare as the No. 1 overall pick and the first quarterback taken. With the hype surrounding him, the player prop bets for Young anticipate a successful rookie season.
Bryce Young Passing Yards
Bryce Young has totaled only 1,877 yards in his first 11 NFL games, averaging only 5.4 yards per throw on a 61.7% completion rate. His longest completion this season is 48 yards.
FanDuel Sportsbook Carolina no longer lists Young to lead the NFL in regular season total passing yards this season. DraftKings, however, does. His odds to have the most passing yards this season are +25000.
Bryce Young Passing Touchdowns
The latest Bryce Young passing touchdown odds to lead the NFL are +15000.
Young's complement of weapons also give him a decent shot to throw for a lot touchdowns in the future. So far this season, he's thrown for 9 touchdowns while playing in 10 games.
2023 Carolina Panthers Outlook
Last year with lesser QBs and talent on the roster, Carolina managed to challenge for a playoff berth in 2022 before losing in Week 17 to the Buccaneers.
The Carolina Panthers have a much better shot at future playoff berths with the addition of rookie quarterback Bryce Young. This season, however, the Panthers have just one win and long odds to make too much noise in the division or conference.
Panthers Playoff Chances
The Carolina Panthers playoff chances are currently 3.8%, according to DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers Super Bowl Odds
The Panthers Super Bowl odds are +10000, which is an implied probability of just 0.2%. Currently, the Carolina Panthers odds to win the NFC Championship are also +10000.
The Carolina Panthers probability of making and winning the Super Bowl is quite the long shot.
Bryce Young Odds FAQs
No. 1 overall pick Bryce Young's current odds to win the 2023 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year are +20000, according to DraftKings Sportsbook Carolina. He ranks 13th in shortest odds behind the quarterback drafted No. 2 overall after him, Houston Texans QB C.J. Stroud, who is favored with -10000 odds to win the award.
You can bet on the Carolina Panthers to make the playoffs with most major sportsbooks throughout the U.S., as long as you are 21 years or older and located in a jurisdiction where sports betting is legal. Popular sportsbooks where you can bet on the Panthers to make the playoffs include FanDuel, DraftKings, BetMGM, and Caesars.
Panthers rookie QB Bryce Young's is currently not listed with odds to win the 2023 NFL MVP on DraftKings Sportsbook Carolina. The last 10 NFL MVPs have been QBs, but a rookie has not won the award since RB Jim Brown in 1957.
At the 2023 NFL Scouting Combine earlier this year, then-Alabama QB Bryce Young measured in at 5'10" and weighed in at 204 pounds. The same measurements are listed on his player profile on the Panthers roster. That made him the shortest QB in the combine class.
Edgar Salmingo, Jr. is a lifelong Carolina Panthers fan residing in Los Angeles. He has written extensively about the Panthers for major outlets including USA Today SMG and SB Nation. His Panthers analysis has also been featured on radio shows such as WFNZ and FOX Sports Radio, as well as numerous Panthers podcasts. He currently freelances and you can find his work on Twitter/X.